Kesh Malek Organization would like to announce a new vacant position in the capacity of “Human Resources Officer” based in Gaziantep, Turkey, to help the organization meet a multitude of objectives regarding hiring, employee relations, training, and organizational structure. The HR officer will work to ensure that labor regulations and Kesh Malek HR policy are well understood and implemented.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the government of Turkey laws and regulations as they relate to labor, taxation, immigration, and any other legal requirements and regulations that impact on the human resources function.
- Regularly review human resources policies and procedures, including job descriptions and suggesting modifications if required;
- Assure that Kesh Malek’s HR policies and procedures are well understood and respected.
- Process recruitment requests in a professional, fair, and transparent hiring process, according to Kesh Malek’s HR policy.
- Ensure that the orientation of new staff should be carried out by introductory meetings with relevant staffs;
- Preparation, management, and administration of the staff’s timesheets and payroll; get them reviewed and approved by management;
- Ensure personnel files are updated regularly and kept confidential;
- In consultations with department heads develop a leave plan, and ensure that leave is recorded accurately for each employee;
- Act as a key person to communicate with the lawyer, legal advisor, financial consultant, and auditors for all matters related to staff.
- Work with the heads of departments on developing staff performance and development plans;
- Assist and manage training and evaluate the effectiveness of such training through learning and development of staff.
- University degree in Business Admiration or Human Resources management, or other related fields;
- Proven experience as an “HR officer” or other HR position for one year at least;
- Excellent English\Arabic written and verbal communication skills are required, Turkish is additional.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Understanding of Turkish Labor Law and disciplinary procedures;
- Proficiency in computerized payroll systems;
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude;
- Able to resolve employee and organization issues in an effective way.
- Valid registration in Turkey.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit the application form before the end of Sunday 30/06/2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted