Kesh Malek Organization would like to announce a new vacant position in the capacity of “Female Gender Consultant” remotely based, preferably to be in Turkey.
- Developing a comprehensive Arabic curriculum for gender awareness, commensurate with the Syrian context and aims to spread public awareness of the Gender concept and definition.
- Provide a training for Kesh Malek team to be able to present the curriculum.
Gender Awareness Curriculum:
- Should include 8 – 10 main topics, to be discussed and assigned in corporation between the Gender Consultant and Kesh Malek’s Management.
- Should include “Training Kit” which includes the tools to present and facilitate the training, as instructors guidelines, related questionnaires and survives..etc.
- University degree, a higher education (in related field) is an advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in Gender & Women support programs
- At least 2 years experience in Gender Consultation field.
- Certificate in conducting training about Gender definition and gender based violence.
- Previous experience in developing gender curriculum is an advantage.
How to Apply:
Female candidates are welcome to apply for the job by submitting your C.V. on the link below. before 10/01/2020