Is Syria now OK?
• While Russia is running the country, and the Iranian forces and their mercenaries supporting The Syrian Regime.
• They are trying to convince the world that Syria is ok.
• After the cessation of most military operations between the regime and the opposition in Syria.
• Six foreign armies are operating inside Syria Russian, Iranian, American, Turkish, French, and British
• US has 2 Airbases and 8 military points in Syria.
• Russia has Naval Base in Tartus, and Hmeimim Airbase in Latakia
• 4300 active Russian military personnel (ABC News)
• 4082 arbitrary arrest Since the beginning of 2018
• 146 death under torture
• 1.3 Million Displacements in the Last 12 Months from Affected Areas. (UNHCR)
• 13.1 Million In need of assistance. (OCHA)
• 5.3 Million Children In need of assistance. (Unicef)
• estimated the costs of Syria’s reconstruction at $388 billion (The UN’s Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia)
• Unemployment rate: 50% (Congressional Research Service)
• Youth Unemployment rate of 78% (OCHA)
And Now What do you think?
Is Syria Now OK?