Kesh Malek Organization would like to announce a new vacant position in the capacity of “Graphic designer” based in Turkey, The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing consistent, audience-appropriate marketing assets, communications and creative platforms across Kesh Malek teams. And produces compelling and technically advanced assets for the outreach and communications.
She/He should be
- Supporting media department in preparing and developing necessary electronic and printed designs in the framework of the organizations’ projects.
- Assisting Media department in developing and upgrading Kesh Malek’s digital reach.
- Coordinating with projects regarding the needed designs and ensuring matching the projects’ timeline.
- Preparing the requested designs and materials for video production.
- Making ready pre-print preparations and follow up printing process.
- Preparing and develop written, printed, electronic materials for the organization announcements.
- Preparing and develop written, printed, electronic outreach materials.
- Developing new ideas by carrying out researches within the scope of continuous improvement.
- 3 years’ experience in Graphic design work.
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Photoshop – Illustrator – InDesign
- Good Knowledge in Adobe After Effects – Premier Pro
- Good knowledge in English – Arabic digital Typography
- Good Knowledge in UX designs (User experience Design)
- Good English\Arabic written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint.
Kesh Malek’s HR policy encourages female candidates to apply.
To apply please fill the Application form below before 6/4//2020